We are looking for an experienced Vice President of Engineering to lead our growing teams of software architects, developers. You will ensure our digital asset lending platforms are high quality, high availability, and built for scale.
- Driving product development and engineering to build a best-of-breed crypto lending platform
- Leading, scaling, and managing several developer teams in a fast-paced B2B environment
- Fostering a culture able to deliver high quality, high availability, highly reliable, scalable and secure systems - and to recognise and mitigate problem areas
- Championing engineering and operational excellence, establishing metrics and processes for regular assessment and improvement across the group
- Driving the development of common infrastructure and functional capabilities. Providing feedback for our technical architects and product management teams to influence roadmap and strategy
- Supporting internal and external stakeholders with clear documentation and working examples.
- Setting clear expectations and create a positive work environment based on accountability.
- Taking ownership of development work and budgeting in coordination with the CTO, COO, and the management team. Managing expectations of senior management and liaising with clients & partners
What we expect from you
- You are results-driven, enthusiastic, energetic, and confident
- At least 10 years of software development experience – you probably have started your career as a software developer and then moved on to be a team lead
- Excellent communication skills
- You are not afraid of coding yourself from time to time
- Bonus: previous professional experience from a start-up, financial services, and/or digital assets sector.
We are a forerunner and one of the longest-standing market participants in the digital asset lending market. As a well-funded high growth firm, we pride ourselves on our proprietary technology and innovative products. We are a team of high-performers with clients all around the world. Read more about us on our website and careers portal.
Who you will be working with
The 20-strong team is a group of high-performers with great communication & interpersonal skills. We know when to take initiative but also when to ask for help. All of us strive for high-velocity and high-quality output. We love the dynamic and high-pressured environment as it drives us to be the next generation of problem-solvers that we are.
What's in it for you
💰 Competitive pay, perks, and benefits
✨ Meritocracy based culture and a highly competent team
🏖️ Four weeks of paid holiday, guaranteed
💺 A front-row seat to the global digital asset market, especially within lending
🧠 Opportunity to learn with the best in finance, tech, and digital assets
🌏 Chance to contribute to building world-changing solutions
🌱 Great professional growth opportunities
The application process
1️⃣ Application (Cover letter, CV, references)
3️⃣ First interview
4️⃣ Second interview
5️⃣ Founder interview
6️⃣ Hiring & onboarding
We encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply! No Finnish language requirement. If you are passionate about cryptocurrencies and want to be at the forefront of defining digital finance Tesseract might just be the right place for you.