Are you searching for a seat to a rocket heading to the moon? 🚀 🌕
We are looking for a prudent and motivated Cloud Engineer to join us remotely (within EU) or in Helsinki. You will be part of the cloud/infrastructure team responsible for running and developing our platform infrastructure, monitoring system and deployment pipelines, which are all critical foundational components in Tesseract’s success.
- Maintaining and developing our cloud infrastructure with Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC)
- Improving our CI/CD pipelines and tooling
- Site Reliability Engineering work (incl. improving monitoring and tooling)
- Working together with SW and QA engineering teams
- Help ensure that we run a secure platform
What we expect from you
- 3+ years of relevant experience from any major public cloud platform: AWS (preferred), Azure or Google Cloud
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) tools
- Familiarity with a modern programming language
- Good collaboration and communication skills
- Experience with CI/CD, kubernetes, site reliability engineering and/or security engineering are considered a plus
- Business proficiency in English
We are a forerunner and one of the longest-standing market participants in the digital asset lending market. As a well-funded high growth firm, we pride ourselves on our proprietary technology and innovative products. We are a team of high-performers with clients all around the world. Read more about us on our website and careers portal.
Who you will be working with
The 40-strong team is a group of high-performers with great communication & interpersonal skills. We know when to take initiative but also when to ask for help. All of us strive for high-velocity and high-quality output. We love the dynamic and high-pressured environment as it drives us to be the next generation of problem-solvers that we are.
What's in it for you
💰 Competitive pay, perks, and benefits
✨ Meritocracy based culture and a highly competent team
💺 A front-row seat to the global digital asset market, especially within lending
🧠 Opportunity to learn with the best in finance, tech, and digital assets
🌏 Chance to contribute to building world-changing solutions
🌱 Great professional growth opportunities
⚽ Lots of out-of-office activities and quarterly off-site strategy workshops
🎮 Brand-new office with a game room & free refreshments to carry you through the day
The application process
1️⃣ Send us your best application
2️⃣ Pre-qualification (cover letter)
3️⃣ 1st interview with Lead Cloud Architect
4️⃣ Technical test
5️⃣ 2nd interview with Tech Team Lead
6️⃣ 3rd interview with Head of Talent
7️⃣ Hiring and onboarding
We will close applications as soon as the right candidate is found so be quick!
We encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply! No Finnish language requirement. If you are interested in cryptocurrencies and want to be at the forefront of defining digital finance, Tesseract might just be the right place for you.